Tested for Key Functions, R2/Ready for Resale
Dell Precision T5600
Comes with Windows 10 already installed.
Take control of challenging professional applications with the Dell Precision T5600, delivering performance, reliability and scalability.
Dell Precision T5600: Workstations are fully refurbished and come standard with a 30 day Warranty! Our refurbished Dell Precision T5600 workstations were pulled from a climate controlled facility. The exterior of the Dell Precision T5600 workstation has minor scuffs and scratches consistent with normal use. At PC Server and Parts we stand behind our used Dell workstations.
Dell Precision T5600 Process: The refurbishing process consists of both physical appearance of the workstation chassis and components, as well as full diagnostics. We do not use ghost images. They are unreliable across multiple configurations and third party components. When a server goes out our door, we know that it is ready for a full production environment.
T5600 Testing and Build Process: The PC Server and Parts in-house tech department starts by updating the bios, configuring the controller and building an array, updating the drivers and firmware, installing Windows operating system (optional) and proceed to run full diagnostics. We also update the components like the system RAID Array, network interface and other Dell drivers to their latest version.
|Processor(s) Installed||2x Intel Xeon 8-Core E5-2690|
|Max. Supported Qty||2|
|Installed RAM||128GB (8x 16GB)|
|Number of Memory Slots||8|
|Hard Drives||2x 2TB 3.5" SATA 7.2K|
|Video||Nvidia Quadro 6000 6GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Media disc Included|
Top 6 reasons to use equipment leasing companies:
The Equipment Leasing Association surveyed small and medium sized businesses, and asked them to list reasons of why they
decided to use equipment leasing rather than buying equipment.
- 35% stated Cash Flow as the primary factor — This may be especially important in the capital intensive industries.
- 17% cited Dollar Value — Equipment leasing companies offer fixed rate financing for payments that remain the same throughout the term of the lease regardless of interest rate fluctuations.
- 13% said they preferred the Convenience and Flexibility with equipment leasing companies — There are endless ways to configure a lease. For example, it may take months for your new furnace to operate at peak efficiency, so an equipment lease may be set so there are no payments or smaller payments for the first several months. If your business is seasonal, equipment leasing companies can structure your lease with variable payments.
- 13% claimed Taxes were the main attraction. — A lease can be structured as an operating lease so payments are tax deductible and the equipment lease obligation remains off the balance sheet.
- 13% of the companies preferred Maintenance Options — Equipment leasing companies can include maintenance costs in the lease, therefore reducing maintenance cost variations.
- 9% felt leasing helped them stay abreast of the Latest Technology — If the equipment is no longer useful to your business at the end of the lease, lessee may choose not to exercise the lease end purchase option.
Find Similar Products by Category
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 10 and pay only $100.00 each