PC Server & Parts Provides Secure Data Destruction Services with Auditable Reports and Certificates of Destruction
In today’s business environment, where personal information is shared online at the speed of light, it’s more important than ever for companies to have a trusted provider of secure data destruction services to prevent sensitive information from getting into the wrong hands. PC Server & Parts PureData™ services meet or exceed both DOD 5220.22-M and NIST 800-88 standards with auditable reports and certificates of destruction. When data is eliminated in a safe and secure method you can be assured that all of their recorded information is thoroughly destroyed and that the devices are either rendered unreadable, sanitized, or physically destroyed.
PCSP PureData™ program offers a variety of data wiping/destruction services. Have the piece of mind that all information has been safely and securely removed from your IT assets providing you with a convenient and effective way to improve company security while also addressing confidentiality concerns. Our data destruction services are backed by an errors and omissions professional liability insurance policy and come standard with the following:
- An auditable report of the disc sanitization and/or physical hard drive destruction including serial numbers and Asset ID
- DOD Hard Drive Data Destruction compliance
PCSP PureData™ Suite of Services
PCSP PureData™ provides best in class solutions for effective and reliable destruction of sensitive data. All of our services, including those provided by our mobile data destruction trucks, are fully documented, DOD-compliant, and auditable. Our PCSP PureData™ suite of secure services includes:
- Data Erasure – All data is wiped from hard drives using software that meets or exceeds the DOD standard and reports are provided that certifies all data has been removed.
- Hard Drive Shredding – Complete physical destruction of hard drives, tapes and/or recordable media. (On-Site Options Available)
- Degaussing – This process uses large electromagnets to essentially render the hard drive completely useless.
In addition, PCSP PureData™ Secure Data Destruction services meet or exceeds all industry-specific regulations, including:
- FACTA (Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act)
- GLB (Gramm-Leach Bliley) – banking and financial institutions
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) – the healthcare industry
- PCI DSS (PCI Data Security Standard)
- SOX (The Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- CAL SB1386 (The California Information Practice Act)
Contact us for safe and secure data wiping and/or hard drive destruction! We are here to help you – quickly and easily. Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-305-7900