Refurbished PowerEdge R830 Server
This product is currently out of stock, but we will be restocking soon. If you would like to be notified when this product is back in stock, email us at: email@example.com
PowerEdge R830: Where Scalability Meets Performance Excellence
The Dell PowerEdge R830 is a member of the 13th generation of PowerEdge servers. It's a four-socket, 2U rack server that's built for scalable database applications and dense virtualization deployments. The R830 is a great choice for Enterprise-Level Operations, Virtualization, Database Applications, IT Service Providers, Financial Institutions, and more.
- Supports up to 4 Intel Xeon processor E5-4600 v4 product family CPUs.
- Up to 88 cores (with 4 processors) and up to 2400MT/s DDR4 memory speed.
- Memory DIMM Slots: 48 DDR4 DIMM slots, supporting RDIMM/LRDIMM.
- Maximum RAM: Up to 6TB (using 128GB LRDIMM @2400MT/s).
- Memory is protected by advanced ECC and spare Rank.
- Drive Bays: Up to 16 x 2.5" SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD, NVMe PCIe drives.
- Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 58TB with 3.8TB 2.5" SAS SSD or 38TB with 2.5" SAS (10K RPM) HDD.
- Storage Controllers (Optional): PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H730P.
- Supports up to 7 full-height, full-length PCIe 3.0 slots plus a dedicated PERC slot.
- Embedded NIC: Broadcom 5720 quad-port 1Gb LOM.
- Optional Network Daughter Cards (NDCs) and Network Partitioning (NPAR): Broadcom 5720 quad-port 1Gb, Broadcom 57800S dual-port 10Gb DA/SFP+ + dual-port 1Gb, Broadcom 57800S dual-port 10Gb Base-T + dual-port 1Gb, Intel I350 quad-port 1Gb, Intel X540 dual-port 10Gb Base-T + dual-port 1Gb.
- Front: Video, 1 x USB 2.0, dedicated IDRAC Direct USB.
- Rear: Video, serial, 2 x USB 3.0, dedicated iDRAC network port.
- Dual, hot-plug, redundant power supply (750W, 1100W, 1600W, or 2000W); 240HV DC, 1100W DC power supply.
- iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller: iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade option). Quick Sync bezel option.
- Systems Management Software: Dell OpenManage portfolio, including OpenManage Essentials and OpenManage Mobile.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2/2.0 option, Intrusion switch option, NIST SP800-147 secure boot, Silicon Root of Trust, Cryptographically signed firmware, Secure Boot, System Lockdown (requires iDRAC Enterprise License), Secure Erase.
- Support for up to two 300W double-width GPUs, or up to two 150W single-width GPUs, or up to four 75W GPUs (with dual processors).
- Hot-plug and redundant cooling with a combination of 2+2 standard fans and 2 additional optional fans for configurations that require extra cooling.
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Microsoft Windows Server, VMware vSphere ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES), and more.