**Note: Free Shipping only applies to US contiguous states. Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories do not qualify for free shipping.**
Faster shipping methods such as 3-Day, 2-Day, and Overnight are available at check out, and at our specially discounted rates!
Timing: All orders placed on this website will be shipped by the end of the next business day (Monday – Friday) via FedEx or UPS. Only orders placed before 2:00 pm (EST) are eligible for same day shipping. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Production Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Closed on Saturday, Sunday and U.S. holidays.
Shipping Address: All orders ship from our main office at 55960 Grand River Ave, New Hudson, MI 48165
Shipping Methods: In your shopping cart or at checkout, enter your shipping address for live shipping quotes and estimated arrival dates for different shipping methods. Shipping prices are calculated according to carrier rates, distance, and product weights. All shipping and handling fees will be displayed during the checkout process.
Below you will find a list of all available shipping methods from both FedEx and UPS. Depending on your location, only some of these options may be available to you. Please note that arrival dates are estimated, and no delivery time can be guaranteed. Shipping estimates do not account for local postage backups and slowdowns.
- Free Delivery: Only available in contiguous US states. Will use either UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Packages will typically arrive within 3 to 5 business days.
- UPS Ground: Delivery in 1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS Standard: Delivery in 3 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Delivery in 1 to 2 business days.
- UPS 3 Day Select: Delivery within 3 business days.
- UPS Next Day: Guarantees next day delivery.
- UPS Worldwide Saver: Guaranteed afternoon delivery within 3 business days for your international shipments.
- UPS Worldwide Express: Guaranteed morning delivery within 3 business days for your international shipments.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: Delivery within 2 to 3 business days.
- FedEx Ground: Delivery in 1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- FedEx Home Delivery: Delivery in 1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- FedEx 2nd Day: By 4:30 pm in 2 business days to most areas (by 7:00 pm to residences).
- FedEx First Overnight: Delivery the next-business-day morning by 8 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 9 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. to most areas. Additional extended delivery locations are guaranteed up to 2 p.m.
- FedEx International Economy: Delivery typically between 4 to 6 business days.
- FedEx International Ground: Delivery in 2 to 7 business days.
- FedEx International Priority: Delivery in one two three business days.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Delivery the next business day by 10:30 a.m. to most businesses in the contiguous U.S. and by noon or 4:30 p.m. to residences and some rural areas.
International Shipping and Taxes: Yes, we ship internationally! We can ship virtually anywhere in the world. Entering your shipping address inside the cart or checkout page will show you available shipping methods and real time shipping quotes. If you are shipping to a country outside the USA, PC Server and Parts will not charge you for any applicable import tax, customs duty, brokerage fees, or VAT charges. We are only required to charge State Tax on shipping to certain states (currently MI and OH). Any additional charges (if required by your country) will be collected by UPS or FedEx when the product is delivered or by a third-party brokerage firm (where applicable). To determine what these charges will be, you should contact either your local government or your local UPS or FedEx office.
Important Note: International shipping will usually cost us more than the quoted amount, so we charge a $30 handling fee on all international orders. Please note that any customs duties will be up to the customer to take care of and pay. PCSP can help you navigate where/how to pay these fees depending on your country if your order gets stuck in customs.
PC Server & Parts (PCSP) is required by U.S. law to declare an accurate monetary value on all shipments.