Returns and Refunds
PCSP is dedicated to offering the best quality, value, and customer service at all stages of the customer experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we are happy to take back the product and refund your purchase.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). You can receive your RMA number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (248) 305-7900 with a detailed reason for the return along with any applicable pictures or video. Upon approval you will receive the RMA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and tested by our team, and a full or partial refund will be issued. There will be a 20% restocking fee applied to any items returned (at PCSP’s discretion) that were ordered in error or returned as defective but deemed as operational upon receipt. Please make sure the item you purchase is what you need. Although we warrant item to be in good working condition, we cannot guarantee compatibility with your equipment or software.
- Shipping fees will also be refunded if the product was deemed to be defective.
- The method of refund will be the same form of payment used during checkout, either PayPal or Credit Card.
- Products that are received by PCSP in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from PC Server and Parts.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a 20% restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Late or Missing Refunds
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
How long does delivery take?
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
Can you provide me with a tracking number?
All tracking number will be emailed to the customer as soon as the tracking information becomes available through our automated tracking software in conjunction with the shipping carrier. Expect this to come later in the day (around 6pm) on the day it is shipped, which should one or two business days after the order is placed.
I've entered the wrong shipping address; can I change it?
If this happens to you, email us as soon as possible, we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, we can't promise anything as all our items are usually processed immediately after you order and ship out the same day or a few days after. If your order has already entered the shipping process, we won't be able to stop it.
We should not be responsible if you entered an incomplete and/or incorrect shipping address. Our system automatically process orders and just follows what you supplied.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
If your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel your order and receive a full refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (248) 305-7900. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been shipped, and you will then want to follow our return policy outlined at the top of this page.
The value and pricing of the components we sell continue to be very volatile. Price changes in the market for these components occur daily and even hourly in some cases. For this reason, we cannot honor any price matching from other channels or our own website, for discrepancies between a prior purchase price and current advertised price. If an item is returned for price matching reasons, a 20% restocking fee will be applied to the refund.
We do our very best to prevent returns from being necessary. That said, returns are a part of any retail business. We treat our customers with the upmost respect during this process, and these guidelines are in place to prevent any potential abuse of our policy. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about returns.