Returns and RMA Guidelines
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting PCSP (PC Server and Parts) customer service through any of the methods provided on our contact us page.
We make every effort to ensure your purchase is delivered on time and in good working condition. But issues do sometimes occur.
In the event a system or component you purchased from PCSP is damaged in shipping, fails before the warranty period has ended, or you just need to return it, please refer to the steps below to return your purchase.
Below are PC Server and Parts overall return guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the pcserverandparts.com website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines for the return policy to apply.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase.
- There is 20% restocking fee applied to any items returned, ordered in error, or returned as defective but deemed as operational upon receipt. Please make sure the item you purchase is what you need. Although we warrant item to be in good working condition, we cannot guarantee compatibility with your equipment or software.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to PCSP within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by PCSP in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from PC Server and Parts.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a 20% restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
We do our very best to prevent returns from being necessary. That said, returns are a part of any retail business. We treat our customers with the upmost respect during this process, and these guidelines are in place to prevent any potential abuse of our policy. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about returns.